Overnight Camp Scholarship
Once again, the Temple Board, WRJ/Sisterhood and Temple Brotherhood have set aside some money for campers who are attending Jewish camps this summer. The camper MUST meet the following criteria:
1) Applicant must be a member in good standing of the Temple.
2) Applicant must be enrolled in and meet attendance requirements for the Temple Religious School during the year of the request.
3) Request must be for attendance at a URJ camp, or any other non-denominational Jewish camp (i.e., JCC run camp)
4) Must be an overnight camp.
5) Applicant must submit request in writing by March 30, 2018.